RE: Survey of list on the Unified Social XG Charter (Feedback

I was unable to focus on this the past 2 days (and will not be able to
provide much attention/feedback today), but I hope that the detailed
comments made on Monday on this topic were sufficient/appropriate.

I have had 2 minutes to glance at the updated survey as of 9 AM CET. Renato
brings up very valid recommendations.

In addition:

the questions about if a respondent is a W3C member (Q11 and Q12) should be
folded into the top section entitled "information about you" then make it
clear that the survey is open to all, regardless of if you are a member or
not.

Q13 should be dropped. We know that there are at least 4 members willing to
sponsor the XG and this is an administrative question.

I find that Question #14 is a red herring. It is not needed. It confuses the
issue by asking everyone to go backwards. We have dedicated considerable
effort to make the Unified Social XG Charter reflect all the inputs/outputs
of the workshop participants. The focus of attention should be only ONE
charter: the Unified Social XG charter.

Concur with Renato that Q15 is out of order. It needs to  be moved up to the
first section, either as (becoming) question #1 or between current questions
#2 and #3.

By way of this message I am adding Dan Applequist to this thread.

Regards,

Christine