Re: An alternate take on HTML5

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, sayrer wrote:
> On Feb 26, 3:23 am, Ian Hickson <i...@hixie.ch> wrote:
> >
> > The mission from 2003 hasn't changed that much.
>
> I just read
>
> <http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2004-June/000005.html>
>
> I can find lots that has changed. ymmv.

Really? What? I'm honestly curious; that e-mail seems exactly spot-on
relative to what we ended up doing, to me.

> But now we're back to answering longish emails from on person belonging
> to that set of 5 or 10 people. :/

Took it off dev-platform. I've been trying to keep out of the
conversation, but sicking asked me to comment, and for some reason I feel
compelled to correct what I perceive as misconceptions when I see them.