Re: @summary in HTML5

My apologies for missing this email exchange yesterday.

In fact, PF would be delighted for you, Sam, to join our telecon next
Wednesday to discuss @summary. We postponed taking any formal action in
order to explore 2summary with you first.

We meet Wednesday at 17:00Z. If you are able to join us next week, we'll
take this agendum immediately following our weekly pro forma items.

Janina Sajka, WAI-PF Co-Chair

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com