RE: HTML 5 spec license and WG charter review

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 14:22 -0800, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Do you think we should run this past the group first?

"first"? As in before something else? I'm not
sure I understand your question.

If somebody else wants to argue to change the charter,
that's fine by me; what I'm saying in this message is;
*I* am not arguing that changing the license requires
changing the charter.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E