Re: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29

Anne van Kesteren writes:

>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0129.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0047.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0029.html
>
> are the last three I could find. I agree that this is useful.

Terrific, thank you.  I'm told that what's been going on is that some
scribes have been circulating text for minutes, and some haven't.  Chairs
have in any case been circulating agendas in text form, as well as
checking in the HTML.

I think we can settle this now.  As chair, I'll make the call that we
will, from now on, send both final agendas and final minutes in text form
to www-tag@w3.org.  How we divide the work of getting that done will be up
to the TAG and doesn't need to be discussed further here.  In case any TAG
members are nervous, I'm willing as a fallback to say that as chair, I
will undertake to email the text forms of minutes after they are approved.
 If other TAG members want to help sometimes, so much the better.

So, unless anyone objects to that, we're all set, and I think we don't
need to discuss further.   Thank you to all how provided useful input on
this.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation