Re: Final Final vCard (take 2)

Hi Renato,

Many thanks for this otherwise ungrateful work...

Here is a small suggestion to maximize compatibility with hCard. The
hCard spec says that organizations and persons are distinguished there
using the following rule:

"If the "FN" and "ORG" properties have the exact same value (typically
because they are set on the same element, e.g. class="fn org"), then the
hCard represents contact information for a company, organization or
place and SHOULD be treated as such. In this case the author also MUST
NOT set the "N" property, or set it (and any sub-properties) explicitly
to the empty string "". Thus parsers SHOULD handle the missing "N"
property, in this case by implying empty values for all the "N"
sub-properties. " See http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard

Even if we don't formalize this constraint (AFAIK can not be done in
OWL), at least we should explain that it helps to maximize compatibility
if in the organization markup the value of fn and the value of
organization-name is the same. We should also adapt the example
accordingly, currently the vcard:fn is Example.Com, while the
vcard:organization-name is  Example.Com LLC .

Thanks,
Peter