Re: [Ietf-honest] Adding people to the honest IETF list

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 05:59:32PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> I believe all members (except Dean) have been added without their permission.
>
> Whenever I get a mail from this list I just unsubscribe again.
>
> Complaining has had no effect, as far as I can tell.

I have been considering sending him the following:

  By sending me emails, you have implicitly agreed that you are interested in
  all things related to Noah Slater, and I have now subscribed you to the
  nslater-rants@googlegroups.com list. The current programme I have in mind will
  start with various Ayn Rand excerpts, followed by hourly transcriptions of
  every podcast published by Dave Winer. You'll be pleased to know that I shall
  be extending the programme in the coming weeks, and will be re-subscribing
  anyone who accidentally un-subscribes themselves.

But I thought better of it.

Best,