Adding people to the honest IETF list

From: Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:35:28 +0100
To: ietf-honest@lists.iadl.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Hello,

With regards to:

  The IESG has engaged in dishonest and corrupt activities to silence opposition
  to the activities of a controlling mafia. See http://www.av8.net/IETF-watch
  for more information.

  This list is to enable the discussion of IETF decisions by IETF members,
  without being corruptly censored or tampered by the mafia currently
  controlling the ISOC IETF Activity.

I had no idea what this mailing list was, but had been receiving mail from it
for what might have been weeks, or months. I can't be sure, because I had been
summarily deleting them as they came in, without much though.

I only just bothered to find out what this list was about, and I have come to
the conclusion that my email address must have been added to it because I have
posted mails to an official IETF list.

I am not happy that this was (ironically) done without my consent.

Would anyone like to comment on this?

Thanks,