Re: feedback requested on WAI CG Consensus Resolutions on Text alternatives in HTML 5 document

Steven Faulkner wrote:
> hi henri,
>  >I noticed that your question was addressed to Ian and CCed to public
> lists, but I'll go ahead and reply myself >anyway:
>
> it was addressed to ian "and other interested people", to ian in
> particular as he is the one who makes the decisions.

As an editor, he certainly is one of the people who make decisions.
Such decisions are provisional and not binding on this working group, of
which I will note that you are a member.  Nor is anyone else in the
working group excluded from producing editors drafts.

I would like to see a common goal of having future editions of WCAG and
HTML converge rather than diverge.  Any differences should be captured
in bugs and/or issues in one or both Working Groups.

> regards
> steve

- Sam Ruby