media queries tests

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:50:47 -0700
To: www-archive@w3.org
These are Mozilla's media queries tests (other than the ones dealing
with printing, zoom / text zoom, and XBL), very slightly adapted to
as to avoid new JS features that only we implement.

(These attachments include pieces of MochiKit and Mochikit's testing
framework.)

They're currently under MPL/LGPL/GPL tri-license, I believe, but
relicensing is likely to be possible if necessary (although it might
require a few of the harness pieces be taken out).

-David