Re: Invited expert - Change of policy?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 02:15:47 +0100
To: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Renato,

   I'm working on creating a questionnaire to find the best times for
teleconferences, and am aware that you live in Australia, which I believe is
eleven hours ahead GMT. This presents the usual telecon scheduling problem.
Since your participation and the wider participation of PLING will be
valuable, can I ask what times suit you before sending off the
questionnaire? In particular, what times GMT are you used to having
telecons? Is very late bearable?