Re: conformance checker for HTML+ARIA?

hi mike, thanks for the quick reply,

I have already has some discussions with henri about support for
validating XHTML 1.0 and HTML 4.01
documents containing ARIA markup and he indicated reluctance at this
stage (understandably).

>"It also flags issues based on a set of
> rules, defined by Henri, on what constitutes conformant HTML5+ARIA
> (for example role="document" is not allowed)" and understand the
> concern you're expressing.

I have already pinged henri on this particular issue. And as I said
previously, for the most part i think henri has put a good proposal
forward about ARIA integration in HTML5, one which has not been given
the consideration it deserves, as yet. One which serves as a good
basis for discussion on how ARIA integration into other host languages
could proceed.

regards
stevef

--