Re: Publishing XMLHttpRequest Level 2

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:19:10 +0200
To: "Jules Clement-Ripoche" <jules@w3.org>
Cc: "webreq@w3.org" <webreq@w3.org>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, www-archive@w3.org

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:28:14 +0200, Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
wrote:
> Any date next week might work for me. Thus, the most convenient date for
> me and comm team would probably be Oct. 6, but as it seems to be a bit
> far from now feel free to pick any other day between the 29th and the
> 3rd.

Ok, I made it ready for publication on September 30:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest-2/

Thanks!

PS: Mike can probably not move the draft over this time as he's in
Australia, but I believe this should not be a problem based on previous
experience.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>