Re: Acessibility of <audio> and <video> (video accessibility use cases)

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 17:20 +0200, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
[...]
> But before we get into discussing the technical issues with the possible
> solutions, we should try to make sure that we have all the use cases
> problems clearly documented.  I started doing this in the WHATWG wiki,
> where there was already a page dealing with video accessibility.
>
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Video_accessibility#Selection_Mechanisms

That list of use cases helps me out quite a bit.

Dave, I wonder if it's worth folding it into your draft... or if
you just want to cite and help maintain the whatwg wiki page,
or use a wiki page somewhere in w3.org.

I'm attaching a snapshot to archive it in w3.org (using www-archive)
in any case.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E