Drafting Markup/CSS validators roadmaps

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:25:18 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai@inkedblade.net>, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

Based on our discussions at the TPAC yesterday, I have started adding
more ideas of a mid-term and long-term roadmap for the W3C validators
on the esw wikis. You are more than welcome to contribute.

look for "Plan and Vision" in
http://esw.w3.org/topic/CssValidator
http://esw.w3.org/topic/MarkupValidator

The markup validator roadmap is also at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/todo
(as a development version for http://validator.w3.org/todo )

The idea is to develop these ideas further into a compelling vision
for the future, and blog it along with an explanation of the needs for
funding, when the time is right.

--
olivier