Re: Discussion Action 54: First draft of the rewrite of "The img element"

hi david,
it plain old semantic valid HTML.

so I would suggest it's an issue with your AT.

I have just tested it with JAWS 8 and IE, with no problem.

Can I also suggest that sending such emails to all Public HTML mailing
list is not appropriate, as it has nothing to do with the subject. So
can you in future direct such emails only to the individuals and CC
www-archive if you want a public record.

regards
steve faulkner

--
with regards