Re: IE8 incompatibility issues

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:04:51 +0100, Chris Wilson
<Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com> wrote:
> As previously stated, I want to get to an interoperable point here.
> However, I would point out that "If it's not in a speci do not support
> it or you break everyone else."  would prevent all innovation outside
> Recommendation status.

Agreed, that would be bad. I guess what we're asking for is communicating
such extensions in advance so that they can be discussed. (Which is
arguably what we're doing now, but I rather learn it from a MS
representative in a WG than in the release notes of a new beta.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>