Re: A brief description of issue tracker states

From: Shawn Medero <shawn@db79.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:58:22 -0700
To: "Steven Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

Steven, thanks for taking a look at this... I think most of the
original description text on that wiki page came from brief f2f, IRC,
and email discussions... so I welcome any iterative refinements. I
think your changes to the state definitions are improvements that more
clearly define their usage in our current system.

Thanks for taking a look at this!

Cheers,
-s