Re: scribing in the new regime

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:16:03 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

> Argh.  Got 223 "errors".

What kind of errors?   Were they are hard to fix?

> Shouldn't the formatter crush out Zakim stuff?
>
> I've done it manually, but it's a real pain.

I don't know which Zakim stuff you mean.   Sure, the formatter should do
whatever we want it to do.   What do you want it to do?

> >    5.  Eventually use the "Save" button on the generated version.
>
> But not until approved, right?

No, you save it when it's ready for review.     You can save multiple
times.    /me ponders how to make that more clear.

    - s