RE: URGENT: Need PDF of MS' input [Was Seeking earlier feedback from MS]

Because Micrsoft already created a PDF version, right? (I don't have acess to the list archive ATM to confirm.)

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Chris Wilson
Sent: 2008-06-13 1:20:03 pm
To: ext Chris Wilson;Michael(tm) Smith
Cc: Barstow Art (Nokia-OCTO/Boston);Sunava Dutta;Michael Champion;Rigo Wenning;Charles McCathieNevile;Doug Schepers;www-archive@w3.org
Subject: RE: URGENT: Need PDF of MS' input [Was Re: Seeking earlier	feedback  from MS]

Neither of those were points I was contending.  I expected it to get posted directly to the list; sorry it didn't.  Dunno what the click-thru license was about.  Sunava owns fixing.

I asked specifically why a PROPRIETARY format copy of the document was being requested (by Art).  I'd expect HTML, personally, not plaintext;  I don't quite understand why we can't at least agree on HTML4.01 as a basic document interchange format.