RE: Clarification of process for raising html5 accessibility related issues

I don't have any objection to you doing this, but I'd suggest that the process is simpler:
1) anyone can raise issues in tracker,
2) issues are only officially set to Closed (i.e. not "Pending Review") by a chair or staff contact.  The granularity of issues so far seems to support this; if the number of issues increases dramatically, and it would make more sense for the specification editors to be able to close more minor issues, then I'd suggest a) editors can close issues, b) if a WG member disagrees with an editor's resolution, they can re-activate and request discussion by chairs (i.e. escalate to chairs for WG resolution.)

-Chris