Re: discretion & the issue tracker (was Re: discretion in adding issues)

Mike wrote:

> I don't think I have any means to add content to the tracker page
>  (I'd guess the page is generated from a DB and templating thing of
>  some kind), but I have added the following to the WG home page:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#issues

Perhaps defining terms would help avoid confusion. Many folks may not
have the same definitions for:

- "high-priority"
- "some notable degree" of "significant discussion"
- "clearly important enough"
- "wide an airing"

Also for the "issue-tracking task force" link I get "Not
Authorized...This view is W3C Members-only".

Best Regards,
Laura