re:discretion & the issue tracker (was Re: discretion in adding issues)

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:47:21 +0100
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: mike@w3.org, rob@robburns.com, connolly@w3.org, chris.wilson@microsoft.com, www-archive@w3.org, wai-liaison@w3.org

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for articulating the concerns and issues that have arisen
from the handling of this matter so far. As a member of the HTML
working group I am concerned about the seemingly authoritative views
expressed by Mike and Shawn, and what it illustrated about the HTML WG
"un-process" but was reluctant to get involved in case I too incurred
the ire of those with authority.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner