Mission Audit

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:42:59 +0100
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, timbl@w3.org, public-cdf@w3.org, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, process-issues@w3.org
Mission Audit

Ian,

attached an example of the type of feedback that could be invaluable
when applied to W3C process.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

The Guardian Newspapers' recently published Sustainability Report:
Living our values[1] contains such comments from Richard Evans, their
auditor as:

"Would it be asking too much of the motoring editors to stop treating
car ownership and use as a special case? It seems inconsistent to do
so when a more holistic approach to sustainability is being adopted in
news, science, economy and business coverage as well as other
'lifestyle' subjects. I would welcome some serious investigation on
the part of GNM's motoring correspondents on readers' views on car
ownership and use as well as alternative, more sustainable forms of
transport."

[1] http://www.guardian.co.uk/sustainability