communication between developers and 'Non-technical folk'

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:03:57 +0100
Cc: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, timbl@w3.org, public-cdf@w3.org, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, process-issues@w3.org, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Ian,

in support of the proposal regarding twenty percent of W3C time, can I
draw your attention to this well reasoned blog on the need for
communication between developers and 'Non-technical folk'  by Chris
Heilmann a well known accessibility advocate from Yahoo?

http://scriptingenabled.org/2008/07/the-biggest-barrier-to-accessibility-and-inclusive-design-is-us/

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com