Re: 2nd Call: Full Potential: Who's counting?

Doug,

did you intend a personal reply to be copied to www-archive?

do you deny that you told me on irc, iirc, that I would not be welcome
at Cannes, and that the SVGWG would not have time to discuss issues I
might wish to raise.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com