Publication request for css3-color

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:29:48 -0700
To: webreq@w3.org
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, Daniel Glazman <daniel@glazman.org>, www-archive@w3.org

This is a publication request for css3-color, located at
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/ .  I propose a publication date
of next Monday (5 days from now, per [1]), but I don't mind
publishing earlier (or, if necessary, later).

Two files need to be published:

I believe this document meets the pubrules, although there are a few
spurious errors reported by the pubrules checker:
 * it objects to the use of the new color values specified in this
   specification (since the CSS validator doesn't support them yet)
 * for some reason it complains about the patent policy paragraph
   not being present, when it in fact is present
 * it gives the namespace URIs error for documents that aren't
   namespace URIs

The minuted group decision to publish is in
with the followup required there (Bert's review of the status section) in:

Coordination of the last call period was done in the HCG, minuted at

The response to the transition request is

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/08/online_xslt/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl