[wbs] response to 'Grant II: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a W3C Recommendation'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of tclancy@revenution.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:55:01 +0000
To: www-archive@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Grant II: Grant
of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a W3C
Recommendation' (the public) for  by .

---------------------------------
Information about the Contributor
----
Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual): Revenution
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual): Developer

---------------------------------
Information about the Contribution
----
Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
cases (e.g., a URI or other reference).

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
Test cases for CSS2.1 and CSS3 print. All tests have my email address in
the author's field.

---------------------------------
Additional Relevant Information
----
Please provide any other information that is relevant to the contribution.

---------------------------------
Confirmation of Agreement
----
Once you have provided the information required above, please
confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
your contribution.

 * [x] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a
W3C Recommendation.

These answers were last modified on
by

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/ until 2010-10-01.