[wbs] response to 'Grant II: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a W3C Recommendation'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of tclancy@gmail.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:10:01 +0000
To: tclancy@gmail.com,www-archive@w3.org

Your email address has been used to submit the following answers to a W3C
questionnaire; to confirm these are indeed your answers, please go to
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/?email=tclancy%40gmail.com&confirm=nALarBwb
with the following code: nALarBwb
If these are not your answers, you can also suppress them for our systems
at this same address, although this will happen automatically after 7 days
if they are not confirmed.

Your answers won't be taken into account unless you confirm them in the
upcoming 7 days.

The submitted answers follow:

---------------------------------
Information about the Contributor
----
Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual): Tom CLancy
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual):

---------------------------------
Information about the Contribution
----
Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
cases (e.g., a URI or other reference).

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
Print tests for CSS2.1 and CSS3 tests suites. All tests have my name in
the author attribute.

---------------------------------
Additional Relevant Information
----
Please provide any other information that is relevant to the contribution.

---------------------------------
Confirmation of Agreement
----
Once you have provided the information required above, please
confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
your contribution.

 * [x] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a
W3C Recommendation.

These answers were last modified on
by

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/ until 2010-10-01.