De : Michael(tm) Smith [mailto:mike@w3.org]
Envoyé : samedi 12 janvier 2008 03:51
À : St?Pphane Deschamps
Cc : Dan Connolly; www-archive@w3.org
Objet : Survey on HTML5 First Public Working Draft release

Hi St醇Pphane,

I'm writing to ask if you can submit a vote for the "Release HTML
5 specification as a W3C Working Draft?" WBS survey that's currently open for the HTML working group -

  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd-html5-spec/

The deadline for submitting a response is Wednesday, January 16.

For more details, see the related message that Dan sent out to the
group:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Jan/0047.html

As Dan notes in that message, he has set quorum for this survey as "50 working group participants, including half the 28 participating W3C member organizations". We already have more than 50 responses to the survey but we don't yet have responses from 14 member organizations. So I hope you can help the group reach quorum by taking time to submit a vote before the 16th.

Regards,

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.