[wbs] response to 'Grant II: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a W3C Recommendation'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of stewart.brodie@antplc.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:32:01 +0000
To: stewart.brodie@antplc.com,www-archive@w3.org

Your email address has been used to submit the following answers to a W3C
questionnaire; to confirm these are indeed your answers, please go to
with the following code: aqOa16kn
If these are not your answers, you can also suppress them for our systems
at this same address, although this will happen automatically after 7 days
if they are not confirmed.

Your answers won't be taken into account unless you confirm them in the
upcoming 7 days.

The submitted answers follow:

Information about the Contributor
Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual): ANT Software Ltd
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual): Software Engineer

Information about the Contribution
Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
cases (e.g., a URI or other reference).

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

Additional Relevant Information
Please provide any other information that is relevant to the contribution.

Confirmation of Agreement
Once you have provided the information required above, please
confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
your contribution.

 * [x] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a
W3C Recommendation.

These answers were last modified on

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/ until 2010-10-01.

 The Automatic WBS Mailer