RE: Underline element.

> Philip Taylor wrote:
> > Big and complex invariably leads to extinction, if the geological
> > record is to believed.
>
> I see few Neanderthals these days; Cro-Magnon man seems to
> have more-or-less won the evolutionary race ...

Hopefully your understanding of HTML et cetera is better than your
understanding of evolution. :)

/Homo neanderthalensis/ most likely bred with /Homo sapiens sapiens/
causing extinction by absorption - at any rate your comparison is one of
likes, and misses the point I was making.

If you make simple, basic, perfectly understood and understandable
elements like <i> more complex than they already are then HTML5 will be
less than useful to /Homo notus HTML/.

--

Stephen Stewart
sstewart@mtld.mobi