Re: How will the response from the pfwg on alt be dealt with?

Hi Dan,

On 8 Feb 2008, Dan Connolly wrote:

> I'm not sure; if you give me a pointer to the PFWG response, that
> will help me figure it out.

On 8 Feb 2008,  Steven Faulkner wrote:

> thanks Dan
> the response was posted to the HTML WG list on the 6th of feb
[snip]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Feb/0082.html
>
> j graham added it to the issue tracker, though from the wording in the
> description isn't clear that it is about the PFWG response. It would be good
> to be able to clarify and add relevant info into the tracker on the issue.
>
> on that topic, who can add issues to the tracker and what are the criteria
> for addition?

Just wanted to follow up on Steve's inquiry.

- Has any progress been made on figuring out what process will be used?
- How is an issue moved forward. How is an open issue turned into an
action item?
- How and by whom is it determined when issue resolved?
- Is there a way to clarify that issue 31 is about the PFWG response?
- Who can add issues to the tracker and what are the criteria for addition?

Thanks you.

Best Regards,
Laura