Re: How will the response from the pfwg on alt be dealt with?

Steven Faulkner wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> As the PFWG have provided a response to the question of whether alt
> should be required or optional in HTML5, what is the process for dealing
> with it within the HTML working group?

I'm not sure; if you give me a pointer to the PFWG response, that
will help me figure it out.

This sounds like a design issue; our process around those is not
very mature, though you might make sure it's in the list:

   Product HTML 5 spec
   Open and Raised Issues
   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/products/1

Our priority is on requirements issues so far:

   Product HTML Principles/Requirements
   Open and Raised Issues
   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/products/2

We actually made a WG decision on one of the requirements
issues:

   ISSUE-15
   immediate-mode-graphics
   requirement for Immediate Mode Graphics and canvas element