Re: [whatwg] Parsing, syntax, and content model feedback

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008, Garrett Smith wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Giovanni Campagna
> <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > XMLHttpRequest was invented by Netscape, now it is a W3C Technical
> > Report (I don't remember what maturity level). The same with so called
> > DOM level 0 (now HTML5)
>
> No, sorry, that's not true.

XHR was invented by Microsoft. Other than that the statement is true.

In general when posting to the WHATWG list please consider whether your
statement actually adds anything to the discussion, in particular, whether
it adds anything of importance to the development of the spec. In this
case, as far as I can tell it did not make any difference to the spec.

Cheers,