Re: RDF, Semantic Web - recent activity

On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 13:23 -0800, Charles Prakash Dasari wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>

> I have been reading your profile and am excited to see RDF/Semantic
> Web as your interest areas. I have been trying to find some recent
> developments in this space and most of my search is ending up in old
> documents (not updated after 2006 or so) and applications. What is the
> current state of these technologies?

My work is more focused on HTML these days, but there is still a
lot going on in RDF and the Semantic Web; planet RDF is
a good way to see what's going on:
  http://planetrdf.com/

and the Semantic Web Activity News blog has all the official news:
  http://www.w3.org/blog/SW

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E