Re: recognizing the HTML charter

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:48:11 +0100
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

Hi anne

It took me by surprise that a whatwg IRC  regular such as yourself was
citing the charter, the statement was a general remark, not intended
to necessarily imply that you personally have disdain for the html WG
charter, but as a comment on the usally derisive remarks and comments
of your peers that litter the IRC when W3C HTML WG process or the W3C
in general is cited as a reason to take a particular action.

If you took it as a personal slight, that was not intended.

regards
stevef

--
with regards