Usability Guidelines Request

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:28:25 +0900
To: Content-wire Research <editor@content-wire.com>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Hi,

related to http://www.w3.org/mid/001a01c8a6c4$d0902e90$00db3b97@paola
The best first step you could take related to this issue:

Le 25 avr. 2008 à 20:09, Content-wire Research a écrit :
> Shall we draw up a specification for the 'usable semantic web' and
> insist that this is considered alongside the technical spec? I think
> the W3C should issue usability guidelines along the technical specs,
> so that the output of an application will not validate unless the
> usability spec is met as wells as the technical one. Thats the only
> way I can see this usability problem addressed. Although the
> usability compliance is much less black and white than a technical
> validation, I am sure is possible

is not "the W3C should issue…" but to create such content with the
help of experts if needed. If the document seems to be usable with
specifications, then I'm pretty sure you will get more people willing
to push further the issue in W3C. :)

Best regards.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C