Publication of XMLHttpRequest as Last Call WD

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:35:34 +0200
To: webreq@w3.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, schepers@w3.org, mike@w3.org, chaals@opera.com

the WG resolved to publish "The XMLHttpRequest Object" specification as
Last Call Working Draft. I prepared the document for publication at

Please let me know what day you would like to publish the document so I
can change the publication date accordingly. It should as "pubrules ready"
as all previously published XMLHttpRequest drafts.

Kind regards,

Anne van Kesteren