Re: omitting alt: closing an open issue with a bound action item in progress

Hi Dan,

> Can we take a look at what you've got so far?

Apologies for not making this available yet. Commenting and suggesting
changes to the spec is made more difficult, because the spec is a
moving target, changing on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. Also
recent discussions on the HTML WG have resulted in us (josh, laura and
I) rethinking some of our ideas. We will make our input available to
the working group before thursday's telecon.

regards
stevef

--
with regards