Re: ACTION-44 - HTML Issue Tracking

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 14:57 +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> Dan Connolly wrote:
>>> Any news on this?
>> Nope.
>>
>> Apparently it didn't make it onto Ian's todo list...
>
> I don't recall Ian being in the critical path.
>
> I thought you gathered some test results during your
> investigation; I just want you to share what you
> learned.
>
> Did I get confused?

Partly.

I volunteered to run once the known problems with the tests (bad content
encoding, maybe more) have been fixed -- running tests that are known to
be broken didn't seem to be a good use of my time to me.

That being said, I can have another look and see what the current state
is; and then potentially ping again Ian.

BR, Julian