Wrong content-type for XHTML files attachment in Apple Mail

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:05:25 +0900
To: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
For archive, to have an URI for this bug report.
sent by http://www.apple.com/feedback/mail.html

Example of attachment here

Hi,

I would to notify a bug which can be reproduced. I'm using Apple Mail
Version 3.2 (919/919.2).
When sending a foo.xhtml (XHTML) file in attachment, the Content-Type
sent along with the attachment is "application/octet-stream" instead
of "application/xhtml+xml". It creates issues with archiving system
trusting the content type sent with the mail.

--Apple-Mail-3--367791545

Best Regards.
--
Karl Dubost - W3C