Re: XForms Simplified Forms Syntax Review Needed

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> John Boyer wrote:
>> Also, could you please consider adding me to the mailing list so that
>> I can more easily see the responses and help with the discussions.
>
> I have added you as a subscriber to the public-forms-tf mailing list.

One more thing. As the list maintainer, I was advised that while
subscribing to the list is permitted for the purpose of monitoring the
discussion, posting to the list was supposed to be restricted to the
task force members.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/