offline stuff

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:59:04 +0100, Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> I'm ashamed to say that if there is a circular dependency involving
> offline, it isn't obvious to this reader, and I would greatly appreciate
> it some kind soul would point it out.

Search for "manifest" throughout the specification and look at the fifth
paragraph of the second subsection of #offline which is quite explicit
about this. I guess I shouldn't be shocked by people not reading the
specification, but when asking specific questions like this it would sort
of help to first check, I think.

(It is also not clear to me why not having an answer to this question in
any way delays your review of the introductory note Ian and I wrote.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>