Re: URI declarations discussion in #swig?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@miscoranda.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:05:13 +0000
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Cc: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

On Nov 14, 2007 5:47 AM, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> I'd rather to discuss it in #swig sometime.

David: what's your nickname on Freenode, so that I know when you're
around? I went looking for machine readable data that might tell me
this, i.e. a FOAF file, but all I found was:

http://dbooth.org/2005/dbooth/index.html

Perhaps you'd be interested in maintaining a FOAF file rather than the
prose descriptions on that page? Or, using GRDDL, do both.

Thanks,

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/