[Fwd: Fw: IBM's SAWSDL Implementation report]

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:43:35 +0200
To: www-archive@w3.org
From: Rama Akkiraju <akkiraju@us.ibm.com>
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Subject: Fw: IBM's SAWSDL Implementation report
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:55:44 -0400

My emails that had Word attachment and PDF attachment  - both have not been
sent by E3C server to the public mailing list yet. Don't know why. So, I'm
sending this report to you directly.

Rama Akkiraju

Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Semantic e-business Middleware Group
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
Hawthorne, NY

Ph: 914-784-7317 t/l 863-7317
FAX: 914-784-6807
e-mail: akkiraju@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Rama Akkiraju/Watson/IBM on 05/09/2007 02:54 PM -----
             BM                                                         To
                                       SAWSDL public list
             05/08/2007 01:54          <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
                                       IBM's SAWSDL Implementation report

Here is IBM's SAWSDL implementation report in support of the SAWSDL
'Candidate Recommendation'/ 'Call for Implementations'.

(See attached file: SAWSDL IBM Implementation Report.pdf) (Resending the
note with PDF attachment. MSWord attachments seem to take forever to get
through W3C)

Rama Akkiraju