How can we ensure users are involved in the W3C process?

From: ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:07:08 +0100
To: www-archive@w3.org

How can we ensure users are involved in the W3C process?

I have emailed my concerns to Tim, Ian, Judy, Chris, Chaals, a few
WGs and a wider audience  ~:"

It's not sufficient to develop specifications through intellectual
prowess & fervour alone.
The user needs to own the process, this means ensuring that they are
engaged throughout.
As an independent agent, not a developer, or corporate salaryman.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

aka: The formal objection to WCAG2 in respect of the needs of people
with learning disabilities.