Re: help navigating your HTML spec text objection?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:57:03 +0900
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, www-archive@w3.org, public-html@w3.org
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

Le 8 mai 2007 à 10:49, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Le 3 mai 2007 à 23:09, Dan Connolly a écrit :
>> The Director appoints not only the chairs of this WG, but also
>> technical participants. So this response is also representative
>> of the Director's position:
>>   W3C/Keio (Michael(tm) Smith) yes
>>
>> Karl, I trust you and Michael have discussed that position.
>
> Just for the record, I'm discovering the answers now and the
> discussions because I was away from May 2 to May 7. I'm getting
> through the (about) 2000 emails on HTML on different lists. :)

ok just understood the issue.

I usually avoid to reply to any of the WBS forms with technical
questions, because I do not think it is my role in this group. I'm a
staff contact, not a technical participant to the discussions. I
would have hard time to be both at the same time.

I will make technical comments when we have a published document with
my QA hat on.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***