Need examples for SemWeb VCard work

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 23:52:51 -0400
To: ishida@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org

Ivan Herman gave me your e-mail address and said you would be vital for
this.

We're working on trying to standardize a SemWeb vocabulary for vCard [1]
in the SemWeb- Intersest Group. I'm the Chair of the GRDDL WG, so this
is important me.

In particular, we need some "difficult" examples of international names
and addresses to test our ontology.

Just names and addressses are fine, but full vCards are better.

Could you ask people in Internationalization to help us out? If we want
a vCard ontology to be truly international, we need some international
test-cases.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh