Re: HTML tutorial subgroup?

From: Brad Fults <bfults@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:12:28 -0700
To: "Murray Maloney" <murray@muzmo.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

On 4/29/07, Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com> wrote:
> Brad, I don't think that I know you, do I? Neither of us comes up on Wikipedia,
> so I guess we are still officially below the radar. We should probably talk
> before
> seriously thinking about taking this on. My toll-free number is 1-866-727-4221

I don't think we've been previously acquainted. I'm certainly under
the radar when it comes to having a Wikipedia article about myself,
but I do have a Wikipedia user page [1] that has some relevant
details. Also of interest could be some of my open source software [2]
and my personal site [3]. I'm sure one could learn plenty more from
Google as well.

If we're to produce a tutorial outline in broad strokes, it seems
reasonable for us to collaborate (along with anyone else in the group
who's interested) on the wiki.

I can be available for a phone conversation if that suits you. Let me
know which times you're available and what points you would like to

I'm looking forward to nailing down a simple outline and a few stated
goals about the target audience and the tone that the tutorial should

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask (on or
off the record).

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:H3h
[2] - http://xkr.us/
[3] - http://h3h.net/